For adventurers over 40 fulfilling their travel dreams through solo travel. Why wait to travel?
Join the growing crew of solo adventurers and access to hot tips, resources and more!
continue to Dream.
Create Your Plan.
launch Your adventure.
You’re going to Paris, but want to get outside the city for a day? Sipping bubbly, touring champagne caverns, and enjoying more of France’s history and architecture can all be done on your over 40 solo travel with this epic Champagne day trip from Paris to Reims without a car.
the travel blog for adventurers over 40 who...
- Want to start traveling, or travel more, but don’t have anyone to go with.
- Have an empty nest (or will soon) and have more time to travel.
- Want to travel in retirement or fit more travel into the work schedule.
- Want to squash personal safety anxiety or the fear of traveling alone.
- Think you don’t have the time, money or know-how to plan a solo trip?
- Believe not traveling is not an option.
In the over 25 years I’ve been traveling solo so I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard, “How did you go alone?” I’m Gwen, and read how this inspired CORR Travel made to inspire you to travel solo over 40.