We get better with age. Why shouldn’t travel?
Stay adventurous over 50 through solo travel.
Nothing adventured, nothing gained.
Join the growing crew of adventurous solo travelers over 50 getting access to travel tips, itineraries, resources, and more.
continue to Dream.
Create Your Plan.
launch Your adventure.
You’re going to Paris but want to explore outside the city for a day? Sipping bubbly, touring champagne caverns, and enjoying more of France’s food, architecture, and UNESCO World Heritage sites full of history all can be done in one day on your over 50 solo travel with this epic Champagne day trip from Paris to Reims without a car.
the travel blog for singles over 50 who...
- Want to travel but have no one to go with.
- Are empty-nesters with time to travel.
- Want to be their best, eco-conscious travel self.
- Want to fit travel into their work schedule or travel in retirement.
- Want to squash their fear of traveling alone.
- Think they don’t have the time, money or know-how to travel solo.
- Believe not traveling is not an option.
In the over 25 years I’ve been traveling solo so I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard, “How do you go alone?” Now in my 50’s I still hear this. Read how this inspired CORR Travel, the blog to inspire you to travel solo no matter your age.