For adventurers over 40 fulfilling their travel dreams through solo travel. Why wait to travel?
Join the growing crew of solo adventurers and access to hot tips, resources and more!
continue to Dream.
Create Your Plan.
launch Your adventure.
With COVID-19 vaccines being administered in the U.S. and other countries, travel is starting to pick up again. Yeah! If you’re one of the many over 40 solo travelers dying to fly the friendly skies (yes, they are still friendly), use my 15 travel planning tips for successful solo travel during COVID-19.
Want to visit Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau castles solo in breathaking Bavaria? Here is my complete guide on how to get the best visit experience as a
the travel blog for adventurers over 40 who...
- Want to start traveling, or travel more, but don’t have anyone to go with.
- Have an empty nest (or will soon) and have more time to travel.
- Want to travel in retirement or fit more travel into the work schedule.
- Want to squash personal safety anxiety or the fear of traveling alone.
- Think you don’t have the time, money or know-how to plan a solo trip?
- Believe not traveling is not an option.
In the 25+ years I’ve been traveling solo so I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard, “How did you go alone?” My name is Gwen, and read how this inspired CORR Travel.