Get busy living. Get busy traveling.
Solo Travel Coaching
Discover Europe & USA Solo Travel
Unlock life’s potential through solo travel.
Want to be here?
YOU KNOW YOU NEED A TRAVEL COACH
- Want to backpack Europe like all of your friends but you’re not sure how to pay for, or plan, it.
- Are a parent seeking expert travel help for their student wanting to travel abroad.
- Have gone, or are going, through a major life, career, or relationship change and need a ‘boost’.
- Keep postponing travel because you never found the time, finances, or someone to go with.
- Need a vacation but haven’t traveled in quite a while.
- Are in a relationship but your significant other doesn’t like to travel.
- Want some guidance on how to travel alone to best fit your travel style and personality.
- Are middle-aged to baby boomer seeking travel advise from an older traveler you can relate to.
- Are wanting to put travel into your retirement planning and lifestyle.
THE SOLO TRAVEL SOLUTION
Delivering Your Travel Dreams
RESULTS TRAVEL COACHING FROM 28 YEARS OF SOLO TRAVEL EXPERTISE WITH
- The initial Europe backpacking and hosteling adventure,
- Multiple, long-term European solo budget trips while working full time jobs,
- Planning all her own solo trip itineraries to the detail,
- Having lived in multiple cities across 8 U.S. states, traveled to 46 states and, driven 40,000 USA miles,
- House sitting experience saving thousands on travel,
- An MBA in Sustainability & LEED AP accredited professional with travel carbon footprint reduction know-how,
- Marine conservation volunteer work using Advanced Open Water Diver certification, and
- Years of living a digital nomad lifestyle while solo travel blogging and vlogging to help people get their travel on.
THE TRUTH ABOUT SOLO TRAVEL
What If I Told You…
- Like art, travel is personal and subjective.
- Fulfilling solo travel can be done on a short-time frame or small budget.
- You don’t have to keep waiting for anyone to travel to enjoy it.
- You don’t have to try to plan travel with someone to only to have them bail on you.
- You don’t have to go on a crowded cruise or expensive group trip to enjoy awesome travel.
- Traveling alone can broaden your horizons and expand your travel possibilities.
- Going alone allows you to re-connect with yourself in a new and exciting environment only you can appreciate.
- Solo travel can give you freedom and a sense of purpose and living.
- There is more than one type of solo travel.
How do I know all of this? Because I’m living proof. I’ve been doing it for 28 years and still going and loving it.
Work with me, and I’ll bust those solo travel myths so you can launch your successful, life-changing solo travel adventure in the USA or Europe.
What People Are Saying
What You’ll Get
To get that successful and satisfying trip you hoped for, or down right needed, certain steps are involved. This is where my solo travel expertise will help.
Blending my solo travel and professional consulting experience, I’ll break the process down into 6 weekly bite-size, easy to swallow pieces. Through insightful queries, I’ll help assess which type of solo travel (yes, there’s more than one) is best for you, identify all of the road blocks in your way of traveling and advise how to remove them, and guide you step-by-step in your travel planning so the fears, stress, and doubts of traveling alone will soon be a thing of the past.
You’ll get 1:1 attention and personal touch allowing for your personal growth and development and stress-free solo traveling preparation for your new path on life without worrying about time, budget, or traveling companion constraints ever again.
After completing a solo travel coaching session that has addressed your travel style and needs, you’ll be able to craft the travel you’ve wanted – for now and always – so all that will be left to do is realize your travel dreams.
Too good to be true? Nope. You just have to take the initiative to start on your path. Together, I’ll help you get the rest of the way. After your trip, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t do this sooner.
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
– Andre Gide
What People Are Saying
“Sometimes the best things in life are unexpected.”
– Faith Sullivan
What People Are Saying
NEED ONLY A LITTLE ASSISTANCE?
Get Your Trip Audited
Have your trip planning started, or close to finish, but would like some travel advice, tips, or just a second set of eyes on it for peace of mind before you book or travel? Ask in a 1-hour 1:1 audit call. What’s included?
How about here?
HANDS-ON HELP WITH THE DETAILS
Get Your Europe & USA Travel On!
Where in Europe or the USA would you like to go? I can help you get there.
“Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!”
– Auntie Mame
– As Mentioned In –
MOVING TO PORTUGAL STRATEGY?
As a single, American female in her 50’s who is Portugal D7 visa approved and moving to Portugal, I know the many questions and concerns there can be swirling around in your head: “Am I doing this right? What steps do I take? What services do I need?” And so on…
If you’re thinking of moving to Portugal and want to bounce your visa, Portugal or other moving-related strategy questions or concerns off someone already in the process of moving to Portugal herself, schedule a call with me. Perhaps I can point you in the right direction.