A travel blogger and photographer sharing 25+ years of solo travel experience to inspire and empower the over 40’s to pursue their travel dreams through over 40 solo travel. Why wait to travel? You’re not getting any younger!
CORR Travel - The Over 40 Solo travel blog to...
Inspire those Over 40 to Solo Travel
- Want to start traveling, or travel more, but don’t have anyone to go with?
- Have an empty nest (or will soon) and have more time to travel?
- Wonder how you can travel in retirement or fit travel into your current work schedule?
- Anxious about personal safety or being alone while traveling?
- Think you don’t have the time, money or know-how to plan a solo trip?
- Question if traveling solo is worth the money?
CORR Travel can help! Don’t put your travel dreams on hold any longer. Read on, my friend.
Why Do Over 40 Solo Travel?
Why not? Travel is not just about going to new places. It can:
- Boost your self confidence
- Broaden your horizons and perspectives
- Help you gain appreciation for new environments and cultures
- Reduce fear of the unfamiliar
- Breakdown social barriers
What are you waiting for? To get younger?
Let CORR Travel be your Over 40 Solo Travel Guide
Travel Destination Guides
Get great solo, female, sustainability, safety, and budget travel tips, with photographs and blog posts, on destinations worldwide.
Multiple travel resources for solo travelers. Click a resource of interest.
Over 40 Solo Travel Blog
All things travel to inspire and empower you to solo travel over 40. Go to the main blog or to a category of interest.
See where else you can read CORR Travel contributions!