For adventurers over 40 fulfilling their travel dreams through solo travel. Why wait to travel?
Join the growing crew of solo travelers over 40 and get access to travel tips, itineraries, resources, and more!
continue to Dream.
Create Your Plan.
launch Your adventure.
You’re going to Paris, but want to get outside the city for a day? Sipping bubbly, touring champagne caverns, and enjoying more of France’s history and architecture can all be done on your over 40 solo travel with this epic Champagne day trip from Paris to Reims without a car.
the travel blog for adventurers over 40 who...
- Want to travel but have no one to go with.
- Are empty-nesters with time to travel.
- Want to be eco-conscious in travel.
- Want to travel in retirement or fit travel into their work schedule.
- Want to squash their fear of traveling alone.
- Don’t think they have the time, money or know-how to plan a solo trip.
- Believe not traveling is not an option.
In the over 25 years I’ve been traveling solo so I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard, “How do you go alone?” Read how this inspired CORR Travel, the blog to inspire you to travel solo over 40.